KINDERGARTEN WITH ENGLISH LANGUAGE LESSONS
„In childhood not much depends on ourselves
a lot, however, depends on those who are with us!” [doc. Racławski]
Non-public Kindergarten „Chatka Kubusia Puchatka” [Pooh’s Hut] Saska 8, Gorzów Wielkopolski.
GOOD START AT SCHOOL GUARANTEED BY OUR PRE-SCHOOL!
Kindergarten „Chatka Kubusia Puchatka” was established in 1999. Apart from the curriculum consistent with the directives of the Ministry of Education and Science, the kindergarten ensures:
* Individual treatment of the child as a subject of upbringing and education,
* Development of the child’s interests and talents, including musical interests and talents (learning to play the piano),
* Optional classes in accordance with the parents’ expectations and children’s copabilities.
* English language classes 5 days a week,
* Learning to read starting from the youngest group,
* Exercises according to Paul Dennison’s method,
* Art classes,
* Learning to play chess,
* Rhythmic classes,
* Individual leveling of defects of speech,
* Numerous special and recreation festivities,
* Excursions and visits.
Our kindergarten is the only non-public kindergarten in Gorzów Wielkopolski that runs a programme of learning to read and write from the youngest age groups. Learning to read constitutes a very important component in pre-school education. Early mastering of reading skills enables the child to have a good start at school. Classes taught according the Paul Dennison’s method develop self-esteem, self-confidence, as well as concentration and memory in an unconventional way. Our kindergarten is the only one in Gorzów Wielkopolski to teach English classes every day, giving an opportunity to acquire basic communication skills in this language.
Children spend time in a friendly atmosphere. Small groups ensure good contact between the children and the teachers. Collective games, excursions and adventures facilitate gaining long-lasting friendships. Different age groups open an opportunity to exchange experiences and observations, as well as learning adequate to the level of the child’s capacity. The kindergarten is located in a quiet area, far from busy streets. Beautiful garden with children’s playground and colorful toys bring a lot of joy and make children feel great here.
7:00 Kindergarten opens:
* children gather,
* quiet games,
* table games,
* Toilet and breakfast,
* English language classes,
* maths games,
* speaking and thinking lessons,
* music lessons (rhythmic, learning to dance),
* arts and workshops,
* learning about natural phenomena,
* learning to read.
* toilet and dinner,
* rest on mattresses: listening to fairy tales, literature, music,
* relaxation exercises,
* individual games
* toilet and afternoon snack,
* free time or organised activites,
* tidying up and summary of the day.
17:00 Kindergarten closes.
WE INVITE YOU TOGETHER WITH KIDS!!!